Thursday, November 02, 2006

School, School and a little fun

Hey everyone, hope you are all doing well. I am keeping really busy with classes. This semester I have Physics, Philosophy, History (World from 1500 to 1750) Genetics, and Medical Microbiology. They are really interesting, surprisingly even physics, but they are a lot of work, especially all the labs. I have a couple of miderms coming in gentics, med mirco and physics in the next few weeks so that will be occupying the majority of my time for the next little while.
When I have a few extra minutes I do get to hang out with my dorm. They are a great group of girls and we have a lot of fun watching movies and just hanging out.
On thing that is really differnt this year is that I am cooking my own food, and not eating at the Caf all the time. This can be good, but there are drawbacks, the biggest one that I actually have to work for my food, but hey at least it's not all caf food.
Next weekend I will be hanging out with my Sister since I have a 4 day weekend so that should be nice, although I expect that a lot of it will be studying or writing a paper, but it will be nice to get off campus for a few days. My parents will also be here for a few days during that time, and it will be nice to see them again.
Well that's pretty much me for the moment, I hope you are all having a great time.

1 Comments:

Blogger Nikki said...

i'm sure that it will be a wonderful time at your sisters

10:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home